Friday, December 12, 2014

Upper Desk Cabinet/Shelf Mount Review



I wonder where this upper desk product ha been all my life. I'm so thrilled to review this prodct. It makes using recipes for cooking while using my tablet so much easier and safer for me. I don't have to look down now just over and get what I need next. I always worried about spilling something on it. Now no worries! 


It's super easy to install and now this is probably making you want one right? Or at least thinking about it for someone you know. It's perfect! The upper desk can be ordered here


The upper desk allows you to mount your tablet or smart device safely and securely while hanging from your kitchen shelf or just a regular shelf. You can even put it atop a desk or counter as well. Yes it's completely up to you where you want to place it. It's so super easy to install and NO tools needed which I really liked a lot. 

You can use Skype hands free, watch Netflix and Hulu plus. How great is that? 

Now it's no worrying about the kids wanting to watch a movie and thinking oh no what if they spill something and ruin it. Well this upper desk is awesome and the possibilities are just endless. 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment