Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Electric citrus juicer.



This juicer is really nice and now I can have a nice glass of orange or grapefruit juice that's 100% juice. I'm enjoying this a lot. My kids are loving it as well. It doesn't take much effort to use this at all. I like how it takes out the pulp and catches it - however you can add it back into your glass if you like it. I've noticed I don't waste any of the juice this truly cleans whichever citrus fruit I'm juicing. I can also juice my lemons for my pies. I'm super excited about this. The most easy juicer I have used you just have to open the top with handle put your half of citrus fruit on there and press down the handle. Another option you can use your hand to press the half of citrus fruit. You pick which way is best for you. This juicer is not loud at all but you can tell its on. Easy clean up. I'm loving mine and highly recommend this product to everyone.


  • It's electric and runs quietly.
  • Easy to use and operates simply without much effort.
  • You can use on all citrus fruits.
  • It makes it where you can add the pulp back to your juice if you would like to.
  • It has a leaver which you push up while you are juicing unless you want the juice to follow directly into your cup.
  • You can use the top handle to press juice out of your citrus fruit or you can use your hand. It's up to you.
  • Easy Clean up after you finish using the product.

I received this product at a deep discount in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment