Monday, July 18, 2016

Set of 6 Light Gray Storage Basket Bins




These foldable storage cubes with front handles are so nice to have around. I love them for the purpose of I can organize my kids rooms, things on my desk, stuff in my bedroom, or use them for a small organizer when I travel. It's one of those products you buy that have endless possibilities. You can even turn it into a DIY craft and design things on them. It's totally up to you how you use these. The bottom is sort of a hard piece of cardboard. It will come up and you can fold these once folded they can be stored away until you need them next time. I personally never fold mine as they are always being used for something. Last night I had a extra one and my son came and asked could he have it to put his loose lego's inside. I think it's great to have these around it's just so much that can be done with them.

*Great for organizing
*DIY projects
*Use in home, office, kids rooms, desk, school, in the closet or in your SUV
*Renforced handle
*Folds up if not in use

I received this product at no charge / deep discount in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment