Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Iced Tea Pitcher - 2.3 Quarts





This tea pitcher is different than the one I'm using now which is where I boil my water and pop the tea bags in it let it steep and then fix it. I love the design of this tea pitcher it doesn't take up much room at all in the fridge from its slim/sleek design. Now with this pitcher you fill boiling hot water yes it's ok to do this to the level and have the tea in bags in the place where they can diffuse in there. It's easy to do. This filter is easy to put tea bags into and take them out of. I didn't like how high the boiling hot water had to be but I'm use to it now. I like unsweetened tea so I never add sugar. I did add me a lemon to my tea for some flavor in there but I also add the lemon after I pour me a glass. I haven't had any issues with it pouring out all over the place. This is a well made durable tea pitcher. The only thing that got me is the price of this I personally don't think it should cost that much maybe half the price.

*Easy set up
*Works great
*Makes good tasting tea
*Tea is made inside the pitcher
*Slim / sleek design
*Fits on the top shelf of fridge easily
*Doesn't take up much room at all
*Neat design
*Handle is sturdy and nice
*Pouring is easy
*Can hold boiling hot water
*Thick plastic made
*Clean up is easy too!

I received this product at no charge / deep discount in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment