Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Nutritional Yeast Superfood Review





I'm always the one who is picky about what I eat and what I try that's new. A friend of mine told me to try this Nutritional yeast and she bet I would like it. Ok she was right! I really do like it and have learned I can put it on just about everything that I love. I put it on my salads which I just dearly love. Then I had a baked potato and l just had to give it a try and it was so yummy! My son loved it on his popcorn. We tried it on our scrambled eggs pretty good if I must say so. I wanted to try it in my soup and it was even yummy ... My son asked for seconds. I have yet to try it on my pasta yet maybe soon this coming up week I can try it when I make spaghetti. However you can try something totally different with it and if you want recipes and some ideas visit their website. I personally was surprised by the taste of it myself,  but to me it taste like cheese flakes. It really has great benefits and will boost your immune system. I'm so excited that I'm using this as my secret weapon in weight loss. Now bring on the New Years so we can kick this off with an even better start.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment