Sunday, July 26, 2015

2 Lanier Garden Tools Ratcheting Pruning Shears






My mom is older and is always wanting to prune our shrubs outside the front door. She has lost a good bit of strength since she had her heart attack. These pruning shears let her trim the shrubs and even cut big and small limbs. Mom was excited she didn't have to hire someone now and cost her money. She liked the hand grips and told me they were perfect for her big hands. Her left arm is handicapped so just to let you know you can use these with one hand not both. Yes so you don't need a lot of strength to actually work these. They are really sharp pruning shears too. She did notice they lock and unlock so you can keep them safe from a kid opening them. I read on the package they won't rust. This is good but I don't expect my mom to be leaving these outside. They will be put into our shed and kept safe.

Overall my mother is very pleased with these pruning shears and looks for many more times of saving money and doing her pruning of the shrubs herself.

I received this product as a sample in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment