Sunday, July 26, 2015

Infusion Bottle by Ephistica Fruit and Tea Tumbler








I'm amazed by how nice this tumbler infusion bottle is by Ephostica. It's like super expensive looking. Here lately I have been big on making my own drinks. I like some hot teas. It's so much you can do with this infuser. The glass is really thick. It's not like that thin stuff I was expecting. This comes with some recipes but of course you can goggle more or check Pinterest. I'm like addicted to trying new things. I really like that this bottle will hold 12 ounces. Then if it's warm or hot it will keep it that way for a while. You can also stick it in the microwave - totally haven't tried that but I might. If it needs to be washed the glass part can go in your dishwasher. However the top which is bamboo can't. I like how easy it's to travel with and love that my drinks stay warm like my hot tea. This would make an excellent gift for a friend, co-worker, family or etc. It's classy and super nice!

I received this for a discounted price in the exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment