Thursday, July 30, 2015

La Fede's Aqua Series Passport Holder





This is the nicest passport holder I have found. It is a La Fede's Aqua Series Passport Holder. 

I recently got a passport after not thinking for many years I would ever need one. I wanted to go on a cruise for a country artist I promote so I had no other choice than to get a passport. Yes otherwise I wouldn't be going on this cruise would I? Haha! Now that would be a total EPIC fail!! So good news I have one now and I'm all set. 

I was looking for a passport holder and when I saw this one it caught my eye. I ordered & received it quickly in the mail. I opened it up to smell leather - ahhhh love that smell. It's one of my favorite smells EVER!! This passport hold is classy, durable, and easy plus very convenient to hold everything you need when traveling around. I can't wait till my thirty birthday to start my adventures.




I received this product as a sample in the exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment