Thursday, July 30, 2015

US Art Supply 2"x2" Mini Stretched Canvas (12 Count)








My daughter was thrilled to get these in the mail today. She can now start painting on them to go in the music room we are redoing. She wanted to paint different musical items on them. I think it will look cool and neat since it will be personalized by here. They are made out of a good grade of canvas. I like how small they are in size it just adds to the cuteness. You will for sure need small brushes to do your painting. You can create anything you want on a blank canvas. You are the artist so you do what comes to mind. We all see the world differently so these are really nice to experiment with too while your out and about. I can't wait to see my daughters creations. These around also make a really nice classroom project for each kid to do on first day of school.

I received this product in the exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment