Sunday, August 2, 2015

Gourmet 3lb Bag of Salt Water Taffy by eTaffy






Salt water taffy has been a favorite of mine for many years. I'm so excited to introduce it to my kids now. This bag has a great variety of flavors. It has ten mouth watering flavors; blue raspberry, peach, orange/vanilla, chocolate, peppermint, Neapolitan, cinnamon, huckleberry, pear and my favorite banana. It's still chewy and really yummy. The assortment of flavor in the bag is really nice too. The flavor is enough but it doesn't give you a big punch like so you want to gag that is so much. It's just right in flavor. The candy doesn't stick to the paper that it's wrapped in so no worries about that. My kids loved the banana (my favorite too, orange/vanilla and chocolate. This bag really has something for everyone. We added some to our candy dish so when people come in they can also try it. This would be great for classroom parties and goodie bags at parties. Great for candy dishes and fun at events because it adds color.

I was provided this sample for testing purposes in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment