Thursday, April 14, 2016

HIGHEST QUALITY Brushed Microfiber Bedding (Queen)




These are a nice color. The packaging was nice and from that it looked like they would be awesome quality. I always wash anything before using it. I took them out of the package. I put them in my washer and then dried them. After I put them onto my bed. I noticed how thin they were and have noticed it ever since. I don't sleep on sheets more than two days without washing them so keep in mind these have been washed and dried a few times. They have began to pebble up and peel which makes them feel really weird at night time. I can't stand sheets when they do that so these will be used as an extra set. I may put these in the camper trailer for this summer when we travel around.

I received these at a deep discount / no charge in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment