Monday, July 18, 2016

FreshJax Grilling Spices Gift Set




I received this quickly after placing my order. Once it arrived I noticed it came in some sort of box that could be used as a gift box. It seemed small for the contents of the spices inside it. The bow was nicely done in silver almost like elastic of some sort. The seal wasn't broken on box so I went ahead and broke it. I wanted to see what was inside and how the bottles looked. Then to my surprise these bottles are like so small like something of sample size. I was shocked due to the price I was expecting bigger bottles than this. Well we had the grill going getting things seasoned up so we threw in some of these spices just to try them out. I noticed an awkward taste of a couple of them. It's one out of the bunch that I can really enjoy. My kids didn't care for any of them. My boyfriend agreed with the kids and said something was off about them. We won't be purchasing these again. You never know how something is until you try it. We all have different taste buds so it will effect people differently.

Pro's;
*Ships in a nice box
*Box can double as a gift box

Con's;
*Bottles are like sample size
*Taste of seasoning wasn't good
*Price

I had to give it a 4 on the star review of a 5 point scale.

I received this product at no charge / deep discount in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment