Monday, July 18, 2016

Leader Accessories EasyUp Beach Tent, Camping Tent




This tent is fairly easy to put up if you take your time. The best way for me to put it up was to spread it out into a circle and then line up legs. This makes it easier so it's not such a struggle. I learned this after my first two attempts didn't go so well. After getting it up the tent is spacious and bigger than I had originally thought. Two adults and a smaller child can fit in good with space left over. I personally don't like being cramped up so this would be the limit on people for me and this tent. Now about four smaller kids could be perfect on the inside of this. It has a good protective bottom. A couple of Windows which are nice to open. It comes with some stakes so you can put it in ground so no blowing away. I personally would take this camping, to the beach or just let the kids have fun in backyard camping their style (of course with adults out there too). It's really a nice looking tent for what your paying. I can see using this a lot and during festivals too just to keep the sun off and have some sort of shade. When you take it down it's easily done and everything folds back up easily and goes into a bag. I like having it around as I never know when I might need it. This is highly useful.

I received this product at no charge / deep discount in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment