Sunday, July 24, 2016

Innx non-slip quilted cargo liner cover



This non-slip quilted cargo liner cover arrived quickly in the mail. I love the color of it as its a dark grey. I don't have to worry about it not really matching my SUV inside. I'm amazed by how easily installed it was and nothing but less than five minutes. Once it was up I could see all the neat pockets on the inside of it. This can hold all my dogs items when we are heading to the dog park, walking park or even to the vet or groomer. It's durable, nicely made, quilted with very good stitching, thick, and waterproof. My husky wasn't too sure about it at first but she soon jumped up and sniffed a while then laid on down. I highly recommend if you have a dog that looses hair in your SUV. This is a really neat product to have on hand. Then all the hair is in one spot and not all over the SUV. My husky approves it and so do I.

I received this product at no charge / deep discount in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment