Wednesday, August 3, 2016

13th birthday gifts for girls, vintage style pendant necklace




This necklace arrived quickly in the mail and well packaged. It was nicely wrapped as it would be like gift style with a bow, tissue paper, a card with a quote (not sure all are the same so won't quote it here) and a name tag. This name tag had my name on it which was totally fine by me. I love how it was printed beautifully on there. Someone took the time to do all of this so you can tell this company really cares about the customers. When I opened up the gift I slid off my name tag and the ribbon out. Then I undone the tissue paper. It was a beautiful color of teal which happens to be my third favorite color. I must admit it caught my attention as if they knew but they didn't. I don't know if all gets wrapped in this one color or different but I sure loves the color they picked out for mine. Once opened I saw the necklace inside. I'm going to end up giving it to my daughter for her upcoming birthday. I saw it was inside of plastic on a necklace card. I took the plastic off careful so I could replace it for her birthday. Then I was able to examine the necklace. This necklace had the rustic look and is well crafted. The words are easy to read and it's the right size so it's not too big for a teenager to wear. My daughter is always telling me she must be weird because she likes things most kids her age do not. This goes perfect with her and will make a great gift. The necklace part is made out of links but they are well put together and the clip is good too. I can't say enough about this piece of jewelry. Now I know it says birthday and of course I'm giving the one I received to my daughter for her birthday but I'm sure you could give this necklace at other times as well.

*Arrives quickly
*Comes gift wrapped
*Has a card has a quote on it - it maybe the same but may change up so I won't post it here :)
*Had a nice gift tag with my name on it
*Neckace is well made
*Words are big enough to read
*Would make an excellent birthday gift as it says or honestly a gift for any occasion.
*The customer service is wonderful and seem to know how to deliver a wonderful gift to its customers.

I received this product at no charge / deep discount in exchage of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment