Wednesday, August 3, 2016

5.5-Inch One Egg Frying Pan




This 5.5 inch frying pan for an egg, pancake of anything small arrived at my house very quickly. It was well packaged. I love the color of the frying pan. It's well coated with the color and I didn't notice any breaking or chipping of the color. This handle is sturdy and nice on the pan itself. I cooked a few eggs to see how it would perform and it done well. My eggs didn't stick to the bottom of the pan but I did use some cooking spray just because I'm use to doing so. The clean up from the eggs out of the pan was simple and easy. I also made some perfect sized pancakes and had no problem with them. None of them stuck to the inside. The clean up was a breeze. I can't wait to use this more when cooking breakfast.

I received this product at no charge / deep discount in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment