Wednesday, August 3, 2016

AIWOTOWOW Home Indoor Electronic Insect Killer




It's summertime out here in Mississippi we have lots of flying mosquitoes, flying insects, and flies a lot of those. My kids and myself are allergic to anything that bites us. This bug zapper is run by electricity and honestly that power cord isn't very long. I had to add my extension cord to it. It's easy to hang it up or add it to the table you have outside. This is good if used in low light areas so the bugs are attracted to the light. I've noticed bugs flying into it a good bit and not out of it. They get shocked when they fly into it. Now I've seen some bugs that are too big to fly into it but are attracted to it. Once you are ready to clean it up it's easy to clean it out. Then just set it back up for next time. It's really helped us out a lot to cut down on bug bites when we are outside.

Pro's;
*Small but does the job
*Easy to work
*Low lighting areas are best
*Can hang or put on a desk
*Clean up is easy and simple
*Bugs get shocked

Con's
*Short power cord
*Bigger bugs can't fit through the grids

I received this product at no charge / deep discount in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment