Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Rechargeable Bug Zapper Mosquito Insect Electric



This is great for me since I'm so allergic to mosquitoes and they are horrible in Mississippi during the summer. I've noticed some pretty juicy ones here lately. Once I got this electrical bug zapper I charged it up the LED light turns green when full charged up otherwise it's red. The red means very low and needs to be charged up. It has three layers of mesh and a beautiful design on it. This one isn't plain so it's pretty. I love the color of it also. Now the electrical place you plug in is at the bottom of the racket. The side switch is for you to turn it on and the nice LED light on. Then you can press and kill bugs too. It doesn't stay on all the time you have to manually do it when you see a mosquito. It's easy to use so far so good.

I received this product at no charge / deep discount in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment