Sunday, August 7, 2016

Kanes foldable headphones




These headphones are a pretty shade of blue which could go for girl / boy. My daughter took these over though. She needed a new pair as her older pair had recently died. These fit her head really well and are adjustable to make it better for her. The padding on the ears is also nice so they don't hurt after being worn so long. The Jack fits into my daughters tablet, kindle, hand held game and also into her iPod. It will also fit my iPhone and android phones. The sound on these are good but in my opinion they could be of better sound quality. Now once done using these they can be folded up so they don't take up much room when storing them until use the next time.

*Works good
*Nice color
*Jack fits into my daughters tablet, kindle, hand held games, iPod and also into my iPhone and android.
*They fit comfortably on head
*Ear pieces are nice and comfortable
*Fold up when not in use for easy storage

Overall; my daughter is excited to have a new pair of headphones to call her own.

I received this product at no charge / deep discount in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment