Sunday, August 7, 2016

Surgical Stainless Steel Whistling Tea Kettle




When I first got this stainless steel kettle that whistles I couldn't wait to open it. I could tell it was heavy from just the box. Once I opened it up I could tell exactly how beautifully its constructed and how durable it is. The handle has a nice grip on it so you won't drop it and the place to open the spout is nicely made too. The bottom is well made and it's the heavy part which to me means this will last a long time. It doesn't take hardly any time at all on my electric stove to heat up water in this. Then the whistle starts to blow rather loud. It gets the attention that's for sure. I'm going to get my mom one of these also for Christmas just because she sometimes forgets the tea on the stove. This would be so simple for her to use and know exactly when it's finished. She stays busy so hearing that whistle would remind her.

I received this product at no charge / deep discount in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment