Friday, December 12, 2014

Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Pad Bed Topper Review



My son has recently been complaining of back pain and not sleeping well at night time. I kept thinking it could be his mattress. I only paid for a cheap one when he moved from his toddler bed to his twin bed. I was recently chosen to review for the twin size elastic memory foam mattress topper. I thought this is perfect. I knew right now I couldn't reply afford to get my son a new mattress so this topper would hopefully help him. Then it would buy me sometime befor having to buy a new mattress for him. I told my son we would be receiving it im the mail in a few days. He got totally excited! The day we got it we put it directly on his bed. 


We let it air out a few hours after taking it out of the package and placing it on the bed. I only noticed a slight smell but it was nothing too bad and it disappeared in a few hours. 

It fit perfectly on my sons twin bed and he even helped me make it up. 


This mattress is made in the USA and is really soft. It instantly makes any mattress restful, comfortable, and supportive in sagging areas of mattress. 


Soon as it was made up he had to lay down on it. Then I tried to see how it felt under my bed. Next we his sister, Sandra our neighbor and her daughter. We all noticed how soft and comfortable it felt to us and our backs. It felt amazing!! 

My son slept on it for the first time and has now been sleeping on it about two weeks maybe closer to three. When I asked how he has slept it's always the same response "GREAT! My back doesn't hurt really any more!" I can tell it has helped him. I don't hear him up at night time any more. He isn't waking me up to sleep in my bed. He is sleeping all night with no problems. 

This mattress topper helps to reduce pressure points that cause you to toss and turn so you can sleep better. 

If you're having back problems of any kind or even a hard time sleeping I definitely recommend this to you. 

I'm sure you're wondering where you can find the 3 inch 4 pound density memory foam mattress topper available. You can purchase it at Amazon, Rakuten, Sears, or Newegg from sizes twin to California King. 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
    tempurpedic adjustable bed

    ReplyDelete